You’ve all heard me rave about Colleen Rothschild products for years now and they are still some of my all time faves. I’ve seen some amazing changes in my skin and in my opinion these products are some of the most effective on the market, so I know I’m getting what I pay for. Over the last two years I’ve tried quite a few of her products and there are some I find myself reordering over and over and when they go on sale I try to stock up! I wanted to focus on some of those must-have items while they’re all 25% off (code FAMILY25).
(There are actually way more than 5 that I love but I thought that was a good place to start lol!)
- Glycolic Acid Peel Pads – These are the BEST! Currently out of stock because they’re that popular but they will honor the 25% off when they restock so I’ll keep you posted! These babies help to dissolve dirt and debris while also targeting fine lines and discoloration. They also help to even skin tone and they feel so refreshing!
- Retinol Supreme Eye Serum – My most used eye serum for the past two years! I love the consistency of this one and notice a visible difference in the appearance of fine lines around my eye area. It’s also clinically proven to increase the skins moisture levels in just 28 days and may help reduce the puffy appearance under the eyes. Trust me, it’s a good one 🙂
3. Matcha Tea Toner – If you don’t currently use a toner I highly suggest adding one into your skincare routine! I’ve tried so many different ones over the years and this is the only one I’ve reordered multiple times. This toner not only smells amazing but also helps to detoxify, absorb excess oil and minimize the look of pores. I use this morning and night. It’s also not overly drying. I love an effective toner but also don’t need it to be too harsh.
4. Vitamin C Treatment Complex – This product is actually newer to my morning routine and I’ve been loving it! I’ve noticed a big difference in my skins radiance the last few weeks and love that it protects against environmental stressors during the day. It also helps to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and stimulates collagen production (yay!). If you’re skin is feeling dull this would be a great addition!
5. Clarifying Detox Mask – If you’re a mask girl you will love this one! Activated Charcoal works to detoxify pores while brightening and soothing skin. I use this one about once a week and sometimes I’ll even just use it over my nose area, which seems to be my most problematic area with blackheads.
If you’re new to Colleen Rothschild I would suggest starting with the Discovery Kit! This 7pc set includes their best selling products + the redesigned travel bag and muslin cleansing cloth. A $150 value for $71 when you use code FAMILY25. I’m actually grabbing one of these for myself for when I travel and it’s also a great gift idea!
I’ve linked more of my favorite below and just a reminder the sale ends today!
Thanks so much to Colleen Rothschild for sponsoring this post!